Football Field Waffles
Delight the football fan in your home by starting their game day with a plate of eye-opening gridiron waffles.
- Hungry Jack® Just Add Water Extra Light & Fluffy Pancake Mix
- Crisco® No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Green Food Coloring
- White Icing
- Hungry Jack Syrup
- Waffle Iron
1. Pre-heat waffle iron.
2. Prepare waffle mix per directions on package.
3. Stir in 4 to 5 drops of food coloring to pancake mixture. Add more drops as needed to achieve green grass color.
4. Add batter to waffle iron and cook thoroughly.
5. Stack two pairs of waffles to create the football field platform.
6. Draw yardage lines across waffles with the white icing.
7. Line up blueberries on one side and raspberries on the other side of the football field.
8. To make the goal posts, use a knife to carefully create a small sliver on four base toothpicks to hold the cross-bar toothpicks.
9. Top with Hungry Jack syrup and serve immediately.
Each Football Field Waffle makes 1 to 2 servings.