- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Bacon Pancake Sticks
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 12 strips cooked bacon, cut in half
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- COAT griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat (375°F). Whisk pancake mix and water in large bowl until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes.
- PLACE batter in liquid measuring cup. Pour batter into a 4-inch oval shape a little longer and wider than bacon slice. Press slice of bacon in the center.
- COOK until edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn; cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown. Repeat to make remaining sticks. Serve with syrup.
Serving Size (1 of 24 dunkers), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 20), Total Fat 2g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.