- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Coffee-Infused Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Caramel Syrup
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Chocolate Chip Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Caramel Flavored Syrup
- Whipped cream
- COAT griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat (375°). Stir pancake mix and coffee in large bowl until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes.
- MAKE 8 large pancakes, in batches, by pouring a scant 1/2 cup batter for each pancake onto griddle. Cook until bubbles appear and edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn and cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown.
- TOP pancakes with chocolate chunks, caramel syrup and whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 350mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 20g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.