- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 to 6
Easy Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Dickinson's® Country Pumpkin Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Hungry Jack® Butter Flavored Syrup, warmed
- HEAT griddle. Stir pancake mix, oil, water and eggs until just blended. Stir in pumpkin butter, cinnamon and vanilla.
- SPRAY griddle with no-stick cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from griddle and serve with warm syrup.
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 610 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 100mg, Sodium 950mg, Total Carbohydrate 104g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 52g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 25%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.