- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 1/2
Funfetti® Pancake Poppers
- Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 (7 oz.) package Hungry Jack® Easy Pack™ Funfetti® Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 (6 oz.) container lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon water
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT 1-inch of oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat to 330°F. Reduce heat to maintain oil temperature between 330-340°F.
- COMBINE pancake mix, yogurt and water in small bowl. Drop 4 or 5 small scoops (about 1 teaspoon) of batter into hot oil. Cook 1 minute, turning several times, or until poppers are golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon. Drain on tray lined with paper towels. Repeat with remaining batter.
- SERVE with syrup or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Serving Size (1 popper of 42), Calories 40 (Calories from Fat 15), Total Fat 1.5g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.