- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Peanut Butter-Banana Waffle Sundaes
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter, divided
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup water
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- Vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- 3 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup salted cocktail peanuts
- COMBINE 1/2 cup peanut butter and syrup in small microwave-safe bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- COMBINE pancake mix, sugar and remaining 1/2 cup peanut butter in medium bowl. Whisk in water gradually, just until peanut butter is blended into batter. Let stand 3 minutes.
- COAT 7-inch round waffle iron with no-stick cooking spray and heat on medium-low setting. Bake batter in hot waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions or until steaming stops and waffle is golden brown, about 1 1/2 minutes. Repeat to bake remaining waffle batter.
- MICROWAVE syrup mixture on HIGH 30 seconds or until warm. Heat fudge topping according to label instructions. Cut each waffle into 4 wedges. Place 1 wedge on each serving plate. Top with ice cream. Top with another wedge of waffle, pressing down slightly to spread ice cream. Top with banana, fudge topping and peanut butter sauce. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 690 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 640mg, Total Carbohydrate 91g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 52g), Protein 17g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 20%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.