- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Sausage Pancake Pops
- 1 (8 oz.) package fully cooked pork sausage patties (8 patties)
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 food-safe wooden craft sticks
- Ground cinnamon
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Insert 1-inch tip of craft sticks horizontally into each sausage pattie.
- COMBINE pancake mix, water and sugar in small bowl, whisking until smooth. Dip 1 sausage pop into batter, spreading batter with back of spoon to completely coat sausage pattie. Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining sausage pops. Sprinkle tops lightly with cinnamon, if desired.
- BAKE 11 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with syrup for dipping.
Serving Size (1 of 8 pops), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 520mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.