- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Smoked Sausage Au Gratin Skillet Dinner
- 1 pound cooked smoked sausage or kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4.9 oz.) package Hungry Jack® Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 1/3 cups water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups assorted frozen vegetables, such as California blend
- COOK sausage and onion in large skillet until sausage is browned and onion is tender, stirring frequently. Drain.
- ADD potato slices, sauce packet, pepper, water, milk and butter. Mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- STIR in vegetables. Simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until potatoes and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Serving Size (1/6), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 1170mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 3g), Protein 13g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.