Stars-n-Stripes Breakfast Parfait
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 1 1/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Flag and fireworks party picks
- 2 1/4-inch star aluminum cookie cutter
- 2-inch pieces red string licorce
- HEAT skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F. Spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE pancake mix and water in medium bowl, stirring just until large lumps disappear. Spoon 1 teaspoon batter onto hot griddle, cooking 1 minute on each side or until golden brown. Make 24 mini-pancakes. Spray inside of star cookie cutter with no-stick cooking spray. Place on hot skillet. Fill with 1 tablespoon batter, cooking for 2 1/2 minutes. Carefully remove cookie cutter (it will be hot). Turn star pancake. Cook until golden brown. Make 4 stars.
- MIX blueberries with 1 teaspoon maple flavored syrup in a small bowl. Repeat with strawberries in a separate bowl. Whisk cinnamon into whipped topping. Place into corner of a resealable bag. Cut off small corner from bag. Place 3 mini-pancakes in base of each parfait glass; layer with 1/4 cup of a fruit and whipped cream. Repeat. Top with star pancake. Decorate each parfait as desired. Serve immediately.
- FIRECRACKER PARFAIT: Top off parfait with whipped topping and place a 2-inch piece of red string licorice in center.