Granola Griddle Cakes
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Extra Light & Fluffy Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 cup low fat granola
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/4 cups water
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- COMBINE pancake mix, granola, nuts and orange peel in large bowl. Mix well. Add water. Stir just until large lumps disappear.
- HEAT griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly spray griddle with no-stick cooking spray. For each pancake, pour 1/4-cup batter onto hot griddle to form 4-inch pancake. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, turning when edges look cooked and bubbles begin to break on surface. Continue to cook an additional 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with syrup and butter.