Chocolate Hazelnut Crepes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (8 oz.) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- Whipped cream
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, for garnish
- PLACE eggs, water and oil into blender container. Cover and process 10 seconds. Add pancake mix. Cover and process until smooth.
- COAT a crepe pan or 8-inch nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-low heat. Pour 3 tablespoons batter into center of pan, quickly tilting pan to coat surface. Cook until center appears dry and edges are lightly browned. Turn and cook an additional 30 seconds. Remove from pan. Repeat to cook remaining crepes.
- BEAT mascarpone and chocolate hazelnut spread in medium bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fill crepes with filling. Garnish with whipped cream and raspberries. Sprinkle lightly with cocoa powder, if desired.