Sweet 'n Salty Sundae Pancakes
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1/4 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1 (12.5 oz.) jar Caramel Flavored Topping, divided
- 1 cup caramel coated popcorn and peanuts, divided
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- COMBINE pancake mix and water in medium bowl until smooth. Let mixture stand 3 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 200°F. Place ovenproof serving platter in oven. Coat griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat (375°F). Make 10 pancakes, in batches, by pouring 1/3 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle to form 5-inch circle. Cook until bubbles appear and edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn and cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown. Overlap pancakes on platter and keep warm.
- DRIZZLE 1/4 cup topping over pancakes. Top with half of caramel corn and peanuts. Place ice cream down center. Top with remaining caramel corn and peanuts. Drizzle with another 1/4 cup topping. Serve immediately with remaining topping.
- SWEET AND SALTY CARAMEL SUNDAE PANCAKES: MAKE pancakes as described in steps 1 and 2. Drizzle 3 tablespoons Caramel Topping over pancakes. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup broken mini pretzels and 2 tablespoons cocktail peanuts. Place ice cream down center. Top with 1/4 cup whole mini twisted pretzels and 2 tablespoons cocktail peanuts. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons topping. Serve immediately with remaining topping.