Chocolate Chip Peanut Pancakes
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix w. Protein
- 1/4 cup Peanut Powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- COAT griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat (375°F).
- COMBINE pancake mix and peanut powder in large bowl. Whisk in water. Let stand 3 minutes.
- MAKE 5 to 6 pancakes, in batches, pouring a scant 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Cook until bubbles appear and edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn; cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown. Serve with syrup, if desired.