Savory Ranch Chicken Tenders
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 30 min
- 8 servings
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 2 pounds chicken breast sliced into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 3 tablespoons Pure Canola Oil
- COMBINE 2/3 cup pancake mix, seasoning salt, pepper and breadcrumbs in shallow dish. Pour ranch dressing in another shallow dish. Place 1/3 cup pancake mix in resealable plastic bag.
- ADD chicken to plastic bag. Close bag. Shake until coated with mix. Dip chicken in ranch dressing. Coat thoroughly with seasoning mixture. Shake off excess.
- HEAT 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken in 2 batches for 4 to 5 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown or until meat thermometer reaches 165°F. Add additional oil as needed.
- ITALIAN: Add 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning to seasoning mixture.
- HERB: Add 1 teaspoon dried basil, oregano or rosemary to seasoning mixture.