Cheesecake Dessert Roll-Ups
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 0 min
- 8 crepes
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2/3 cup Strawberry Flavored Topping, divided
- PLACE eggs, oil and water into blender container. Cover and process by pulsing several times. Add pancake mix. Process until smooth.
- COAT 10-inch nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat pan over medium-low heat. Remove pan fron heat and pour 3 to 4 tablespoons batter into center of pan. Quickly rotate pan, tilting to coat surface. Cook until center and edges appear dry and lightly browned. Turn to cook second side. Turn crepe out onto a plate. Repeat with remaining batter to make 8 (8-inch) crepes.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add cream and powdered sugar. Beat on high speed until stiff. Stir strawberries with 3 tablespoons topping in medium bowl until berries are coated.
- PLACE a crepe on a serving plate. Spread with about 1/4 cup cream mixture down center of crepe. Top with 1/4 cup strawberry mixture. Fold up edges of crepe. Spoon 1 tablespoon topping over top. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining crepes.