Maple Pecan Bacon Caramel Corn
- Cook Time:
- 12 slices thick-cut bacon, diced
- 1 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (3.5) ounce package plain (not buttered) microwave popcorn, popped (10 cups)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Non-stick spray
- Heat oven to 250°F.
- Line two sheet pans with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, fry bacon until crispy. Drain on paper towel-lined plates.
- In saucepan, combine turbinado sugar, syrup, and butter.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Place popcorn, cooked bacon and pecans in large bowl.
- Carefully pour syrup over popcorn mixture.
- Stir with large spoon until popcorn is evenly coated.
- Spoon popcorn mixture onto sheet pans in an even layer.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and allow caramel corn to cool completely.
- Break into bite-sized pieces and serve.