Apple Cinnamon Cookies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 0 min
- 2 1/2 dozen
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (7 oz.) package Hungry Jack® Easy Pack™ Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup chopped peeled apples
- 1/3 cup toffee baking bits
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT shortening and brown sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Add egg and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in pancake mix, flour and cinnamon. Stir in apples, toffee bits and nuts. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Place frosting into corner of 1-quart resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over tops of cookies.