Bacon, Banana, & Peanut Butter Flapjacks
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 40 min
- 8 pancakes
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon slices, cooked
- 3/4 cup Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- Hungry Jack® Honey Maple Flavored Syrup
- COAT griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat (375°F). Stir pancake mix and water in large bowl until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes.
- MAKE 8 large pancakes, in batches, pouring a scant 1/2 cup batter for each pancake onto griddle. Place two slices bacon on each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear and edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn; cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown.
- STACK pancakes on serving plate layered with peanut butter and bananas. Serve with syrup.