- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Dulce de Leche Pancakes
- 1 (13.4 oz.) can dulce de leche, divided (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup glazed pecan pieces or chopped pecans
- WHISK 3/4 cup dulce de leche and water in medium bowl until blended. Add pancake mix and cinnamon, stirring just until blended. Let stand 3 minutes to thicken.
- MICROWAVE remaining dulce de leche and syrup in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute. Whisk until smooth.
- COAT griddle or large nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat to 325°F or medium-low heat. Pour scant 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle. Cook 2 minutes or until bubbles begin to break and edges are dry. Turn and cook an additional 2 minutes or until done in center.
- TOP pancakes with bananas and pecans, if desired. Serve with syrup mixture.
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 690 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 120mg, Sodium 630mg, Total Carbohydrate 119g (Dietary Fiber 119g, Sugars 77g), Protein 13g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 40%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.