- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Fantastic French Toast
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 slices of bread
- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- BEAT eggs, milk, vanilla and salt in shallow bowl until well blended.
- MELT butter on griddle or in large skillet. Dip bread into egg mixture, coating both sides. Fry bread until golden brown on each side.
- COMBINE syrup and peanut butter in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds or until warm. Stir until blended. Serve french toast garnished with chopped peanuts and warm peanut butter syrup.
Serving Size (2 slices, 1/4 of recipe), Calories 640 (Calories from Fat 270), Total Fat 30g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 220mg, Sodium 690mg, Total Carbohydrate 75g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 30g), Protein 21g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.