- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Fresh Peach and Raspberry Cobbler
- 6 medium peaches, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup Red Raspberry Preserves
- 2 tablespoons Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine peaches, raspberries, preserves, pancake mix, sugar and lemon juice in medium bowl. Toss gently to mix. Spoon into ungreased 8-inch square (2 quart) or 9-inch round baking pan.
- COMBINE 1 1/2 cups pancake mix and 2 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl. Mix well. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until crumbly. Add water. Stir to make a soft dough. Spoon dough over fruit mixture, leaving a 1-inch uncovered border around edge. Sprinkle dough with 2 teaspoons sugar.
- BAKE 38 to 42 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is deep golden brown. Serve with ice cream, if desired.
Serving Size (1/9), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 410mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 26g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.