- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- mini cakes
Apple Cinnamon Cobbler Cakes
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups finely chopped, peeled baking apples, (3 medium or 2 large apples)
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water), divided
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons cold butter, cut in cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Vanilla ice cream
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Coat 12 cup muffin pan generously with no-stick cooking spray.
- TOSS apples with 1/3 cup pancake mix. Divide apples among muffin cups. Whisk 2/3 cup pancake mix, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, eggs and water in mixing bowl. Pour evenly over apples.
- For Crumb Topping: COMBINE pancake mix, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in cold butter using a pastry blender or fork until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Crumble topping over each muffin cup.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until tops are browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Serving Size (1 mini cake), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.