- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Bacon and Cheese Appetizer Bites
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- MIX sour cream and water in medium bowl until well combined. Add pancake mix, cheese and bacon pieces. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with paprika. Serve warm.
Serving Size (1 appetizer), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 4g (Dietary Fiber g, Sugars 1g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C %, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.