- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Bacon, Banana, & Peanut Butter Flapjacks
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon slices, cooked
- 3/4 cup Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- Hungry Jack® Honey Maple Flavored Syrup
- COAT griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat (375°F). Stir pancake mix and water in large bowl until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes.
- MAKE 8 large pancakes, in batches, pouring a scant 1/2 cup batter for each pancake onto griddle. Place two slices bacon on each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear and edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn; cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown.
- STACK pancakes on serving plate layered with peanut butter and bananas. Serve with syrup.
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 1000 (Calories from Fat 380), Total Fat 42g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 1820mg, Total Carbohydrate 126g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 64g), Protein 33g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 25%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.