- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Baked Apple Oatmeal Pancake
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup, plus additional for serving
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup quick rolled oats
- 1 (7 oz.) package Hungry Jack® Easy Pack™ Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large apple, like Gala or Fuji, peeled and chopped, (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (6 oz.) container vanilla yogurt
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray.
- WHISK eggs, syrup and oil in large bowl. Stir in oats until evenly moistened. Stir in pancake mix and cinnamon. Fold in apples and raisins. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve with additional syrup, yogurt and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 53g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 21g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.