- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- funnel cakes
Chocolate Chip Funnel Cakes with Strawberry Dipping Sauce
- 3 1/2 to 4 cups Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 (7 oz.) package Hungry Jack® Easy Pack™ Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
- 1 1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Chocolate Chip Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Flavored Topping
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Syrup
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT 1-inch of oil in large skillet with straight sides over medium-high heat to 330°F. Reduce heat to maintain oil temperature between 330-340°F.
- COMBINE pancake mix, egg and milk in small bowl until blended. Place batter in 1-quart resealable plastic freezer bag. Cut about 3/8-inch corner off of bag. Squeeze batter in a spiral pattern, in oil, about 5 inches in diameter for each funnel cake.
- COOK 30 seconds per side or until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining batter to make 5 more funnel cakes. Place on serving plate. Drizzle with topping and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Serving Size (1 funnel cake of 6), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 26g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C %, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.