- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Chocolate Chip Peanut Pancakes
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix w. Protein
- 1/4 cup Peanut Powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- COAT griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat (375°F).
- COMBINE pancake mix and peanut powder in large bowl. Whisk in water. Let stand 3 minutes.
- MAKE 5 to 6 pancakes, in batches, pouring a scant 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Cook until bubbles appear and edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn; cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown. Serve with syrup, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/2 recipe), Calories 640 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 710mg, Total Carbohydrate 114g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 64g), Protein 17g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A %, Vitamin C %, Calcium 20%, Iron 25%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.