- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Chocolate Chip Raspberry Muffins
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Chocolate Chip Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup quick rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Pure Canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Chocolate Chip Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 4 teaspoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Pure Canola Oil
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat 6 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR together pancake mix, oats and brown sugar. Whisk milk, oil, vanilla and egg until blended. Add to oats mixture. Stir until just evenly moistened.
- COMBINE preserves and walnuts in small bowl until blended. Layer in each muffin cup: 2 tablespoons batter, 1 tablespoon preserves mixture, about 1 tablespoon batter, dividing remaining batter evenly.
- For Topping: STIR pancake mix, brown sugar and oil with fork until crumbs form.* Crumble 1 tablespoon on top of each muffin.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- * If Streusel Topping is too wet to crumble, stir in more pancake mix, 1 teaspoon at a time.
Serving Size (1 muffin of 6), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 23g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C %, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.