- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Chocolate Waffles with Caramel Syrup and Bacon
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (7 oz.) packet Hungry Jack® Easy Pack™ Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 3/4 cup Sundae Syrup™ Caramel Flavored Syrup
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup diced cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- For Waffles: HEAT waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.
- WHISK water, oil, egg and vanilla in large bowl. Stir in pancake mix, cocoa and sugar until evenly moistened. Allow to stand 1 minute.
- COAT waffle iron with no-stick cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter for each waffle into waffle iron. Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until done. Repeat to make a total of 10 4-inch waffles.
- For Caramel Syrup: WHISK together original syrup and caramel syrup in small bowl. Drizzle 1 tablespoon on serving plates. Cut 2 waffles in half diagonally to make 4 triangles. Arrange on top of syrup. Top with additional caramel syrup, whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon and bacon pieces. Repeat to make additional servings.
- CARAMEL DE LECHE CHOCOLATE WAFFLES
- TOP waffles with a scoop of caramel de leche ice cream. Omit bacon.
- TESTING 1 2 3
Serving Size (1/5 of recipe), Calories 540 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 23g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 650mg, Total Carbohydrate 79g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 37g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.