- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Cinnamon Raisin Bar Cookies
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups old-fashioned or quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 3/4 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Cinnamon Spice Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cinnamon flavored baking chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT butter, brown sugar and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Add oats, pancake mix and salt; mix well. Stir in cinnamon chips, pecans and raisins until blended.
- SPREAD in prepared baking pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and set in center. Cover with foil during last 10 minutes of baking to prevent overbrowning. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into bars.
Serving Size (1 of 36 bars), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C %, Calcium 6%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.