- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 5 cups
Fruit 'n Nuts Homestyle Granola
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup dried fruit, such as raisins, golden raisins, cherries or cranberries
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE oats, almonds, coconut, wheat germ, salt and cinnamon in large bowl. Combine oil, syrup and brown sugar in another bowl. Pour over oat mixture. Toss until well coated. Spread evenly in 13x9-inch pan.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Cool completely. Stir in dried fruit. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Serving Size (1/20 1/4 cup), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 10g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C %, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.