- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Funfetti® Birthday Pancake Stack
- 3 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Funfetti® Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2 1/4 cups water
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury™ Confetti Funfetti® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Birthday candles
- COMBINE pancake mix and water in medium bowl until smooth. Let mixture stand 3 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 200°F. Coat griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat (375°F). Make 7 pancakes, in batches, by pouring 2/3 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle to form 6 1/2-inch circle. Cook until bubbles appear and edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn and cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown. Keep pancakes warm on baking pan in oven.
- COMBINE frosting and topping in small bowl. Place 1 pancake on serving plate. Spread with 1/4 cup frosting mixture. Repeat with remaining pancakes and frosting to create stack. Decorate top pancake with remaining frosting and candy bits from frosting. Add birthday candles if desired. Serve cut into wedges.
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 450mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.