- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Granola Griddle Cakes
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Extra Light & Fluffy Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 cup low fat granola
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- COMBINE pancake mix, granola, nuts and orange peel in large bowl. Mix well. Add water. Stir just until large lumps disappear.
- HEAT griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly spray griddle with no-stick cooking spray. For each pancake, pour 1/4-cup batter onto hot griddle to form 4-inch pancake. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, turning when edges look cooked and bubbles begin to break on surface. Continue to cook an additional 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with syrup and butter.
Serving Size (1/6 ), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 660mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 18g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.