- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Huevos Rancheros Waffles
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1/2 cup Martha White® Plain Enriched Yellow Corn Meal
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 (15 oz.) can seasoned black beans
- 6 large eggs, fried
- Salsa or pico de gallo
- Queso fresco
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- COAT Belgian waffle iron with no-stick cooking spray. Heat according to manufacturer’s instructions. Combine pancake mix, corn meal and water in large bowl. Stir until large lumps disappear.
- BAKE in waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions or until steaming stops and waffle is golden brown. Repeat to bake a total of 12 (4-inch) square waffles.
- TOP waffles with black beans, eggs, salsa, queso fresco and avocado. Serve immediately.
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 500mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 4g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.