- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Italian Brunch Bake
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (4.9 oz.) box Hungry Jack® Au Gratin Potatoes
- 2-2/3 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can diced tomatoes with green pepper & onion, undrained
- 1 (12 oz.) package breakfast sausage patties
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend
- HEAT oven to 400° F. Lightly coat a 9×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Combine potato slices, boiling water, 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning and sauce packet in prepared pan. Bake uncovered 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 375° F.
- CRUMBLE and cook sausage patties until brown. Drain, if necessary. Stir in tomatoes. Spoon evenly over partially baked potatoes. Blend pancake mix, 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning and water. Spread evenly over sausage mixture.
- BAKE uncovered 20 to 22 minutes or until pancake layer is light brown. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with aluminum foil. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 940mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 4g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 8%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.