- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Loaded Ham, Egg & Cheese Pancakes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion, divided
- 8 ounces diced ham
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup Hungry Jack® Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Flavored Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- COAT large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat (375°F). Stir pancake mix, water and 2 tablespoons green onion in large bowl until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes.
- MAKE 6 large pancakes, in batches, pouring a scant 1/2 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear and edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn; cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown. Keep warm.
- ADD eggs, ham and remaining green onion to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, over low heat 2 to 3 minutes until set. Stir in cheese. Remove from heat. Combine syrup and mustard until smooth. Top each pancake with eggs mixture and syrup.
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 235mg, Sodium 1320mg, Total Carbohydrate 58g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 21g), Protein 22g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 30%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.