- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Maple Pancetta Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 thin slices pancetta
- 20 fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2/3 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- MELT 2 tablespoons butter in large covered skillet over medium heat. Add pancetta slices to skillet and cook until browned. Remove pancetta from pan, cool and chop into small pieces.
- MELT remaining butter in skillet over medium heat with pancetta drippings. Add Brussels sprouts flat-side down, cook 8 to 10 minutes or until caramelized. Turn Brussels sprouts, push to center of skillet and cook another 8 minutes. Drizzle syrup over Brussels sprouts, sprinkle with cheese and pancetta, cover skillet and cook over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 700mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 23g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 130%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.