- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Maple Pecan Bacon Caramel Corn
- 12 slices thick-cut bacon, diced
- 1 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (3.5) ounce package plain (not buttered) microwave popcorn, popped (10 cups)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Non-stick spray
- Heat oven to 250°F.
- Line two sheet pans with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, fry bacon until crispy. Drain on paper towel-lined plates.
- In saucepan, combine turbinado sugar, syrup, and butter.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Place popcorn, cooked bacon and pecans in large bowl.
- Carefully pour syrup over popcorn mixture.
- Stir with large spoon until popcorn is evenly coated.
- Spoon popcorn mixture onto sheet pans in an even layer.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and allow caramel corn to cool completely.
- Break into bite-sized pieces and serve.
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 590 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 490mg, Total Carbohydrate 84g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 58g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C %, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.