- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Pulled Pork and Maple Cornbread Waffle Sandwiches
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 2 tablespoons Martha White® Plain Enriched Yellow Corn Meal
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Hungry Jack® Honey Maple Flavored Syrup
- 1 (16 oz.) package prepared barbecued hickory smoked pulled pork
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet corn, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- COAT waffle iron with no-stick spray. Heat according to manufacturer’s instructions. Combine pancake mix, corn meal, water, oil and syrup in large bow until smooth.
- BAKE in waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions or until steaming stops and waffle is golden brown. Repeat to bake total of 4 (7-inch) round waffles.
- HEAT pork according to package directions. Cut waffle in half. Place on one half of each waffle: 1/2 cup shredded pork, 2 tablespoons cheese, 2 tablespoons corn and 1 tablespoon green onions. Top with other half of waffle. Cut each sandwich in half.
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 700 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 1740mg, Total Carbohydrate 92g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 39g), Protein 25g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 40%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.