- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Pumpkin Streusel Dessert
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15 oz.) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1/3 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 1 (12 fl. oz.) can Evaporated Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 1/4 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Wheat Blends Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Wheat Blends Pancake Mix
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 13×9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- WHISK pumpkin, syrup, evaporated milk and egg until blended. Stir in pancake mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt until mixed. Pour into prepared pan. For topping, combine 3/4 cup pancake mix, 2/3 cup brown sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl. Cut in butter until crumbs form. Stir in nuts. Sprinkle topping over top of batter in pan.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Serve warm with whipped cream. Store covered in refrigerator.
Serving Size (1/15), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 24g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 90%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 15%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.