- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Quick n' Savory Dinner Biscuits
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- MIX sour cream and water in medium bowl until well combined. Add pancake mix. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet, making 8 biscuits.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with paprika. Serve warm.
- CHEDDAR GARLIC BISCUITS: ADD 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese and 1 teaspoon minced garlic to dough before baking.
- High Altitude (above 3,500 ft.):
- BAKE at 425°F for 8 to 12 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber g, Sugars 3g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C %, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.