- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Upside-Down Breakfast Stacks
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 large eggs
- 6 fully cooked sausage patties
- 6 vegetable sausage patties
- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1/2 cup water
- Shredded sharp cheddar or pepper jack cheese
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 6 muffin cups or glass custard cups generously with no-stick cooking spray.
- DIVIDE eggs evenly into prepared muffin cups. Top with sausage patty. Whisk pancake mix and water together in medium bowl until smooth. Pour evenly over sausage.
- BAKE 14 to 16 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 2 minutes. Invert onto baking sheet. Sprinkle immediately with cheese, if desired. Serve warm with syrup.
Serving Size (1 stack of 6), Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 115mg, Sodium 640mg, Total Carbohydrate 67g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 34g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C %, Calcium 15%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.