- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Zucchini Pizza with Caramelized Red Onion
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Original Pancake & Waffle Mix (Add Milk, Oil & Eggs)
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Pure Canola Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced chives
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium red onion
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 15 x 10-inch baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE pancake mix, Asiago cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning in large bowl. Mix in eggs and oil until batter is smooth. Stir in garlic, chives and zucchini until well blended. Spread zucchini mixture evenly in prepared pan.
- COOK onion in butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat until onion is soft and lightly browned. Spread onions evenly over zucchini mixture.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Serve warm.
Serving Size (1/20 1 appetizer), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber g, Sugars 2g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.