- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Frosted Maple Cookies
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon maple flavor, divided
- 2 1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Chocolate decorator sprinkles or chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT brown sugar, butter, syrup, egg and 3/4 teaspoon maple flavor in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Stir in pancake mix until evenly moistened. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until brown around the edges. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Stir frosting and 1/4 teaspoon maple flavor in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds. Stir until smooth. Frost cookies. Top with sprinkles or nuts.
Serving Size (1 of 36 cookies), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A %, Vitamin C %, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.