- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Garlic Cheddar Drop Biscuits
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, chopped
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 large egg
- STIR 2 tablespoon melted butter, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and salt in small bowl.
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR pancake mix, parsley flakes, onion powder and remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder in medium bowl. Add cheese, water, egg and remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter; stir just until moistened. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet making 12 biscuits. Brush with garlic butter.
- BAKE 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Serving Size (1 biscuit of 12), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 400mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 4g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.