- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Sweet and Spicy Grilled Corn
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ears fresh corn
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- COMBINE syrup, butter, garlic, hot pepper sauce and salt in a small heavy saucepan to make glaze. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter has melted. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- HEAT grill. Brush corn with some glaze. Grill until lightly charred in spots, turning frequently, about 8 minutes. Transfer corn to platter. Brush corn with remaining glaze. Sprinkle generously with salt and serve.
- STOVETOP PREPARATION
- SPRAY bottom of grill pan generously with no-stick spray. Proceed with grilling instructions above.
- Glaze may also be used with ham, chicken, pork or other grilled vegetables.
Serving Size (1/6), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 15g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium %, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.