Be Your Own JACK.
All hail the griddlemaster. Hungry Jack® mixes and syrups are redefining the rules of breakfast. This is Saturday morning the way you want it—with a hearty meal that satisfies, topped with the only syrup in a microwaveable bottle* with an easy-pour cap that lets the sweetness flow.See Products
* Among leading national brands
Let’s Do Pancakes. (And other hearty recipes.)
Chocolate Chip Peanut Pancakes
Carrot Cake Pancakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Candied Bacon Pancakes with Cinnamon Brown Sugar Syrup
Coffee-Infused Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Caramel Syrup
Funfetti Birthday Pancake Stack
Breakfast Neapolitan Waffles
Here Today, Reheat Tomorrow.
It seems unlikely, but it can happen: There are leftovers! What to do?
- Wrap cool pancakes or waffles individually in wax paper or foil.
- Place in an airtight bag and freeze for up to a week.
- Remove wax paper or foil before microwaving.
- Microwave 2-3 stacked pancakes on high for 60-90 seconds.
- Toast waffles on medium for one cycle, or microwave on high for 60-90 seconds.
Pancake-isms, by Hungry Jack®
Burn Rubber. Not Pancakes.
We’re proud to partner with JTG Daugherty Racing to bring you fast cars and golden-brown flapjacks.Get in on the action